 Trains / 29527
29526  |  29528
Subject:
The Ruby Runner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 16:40:40 GMT

I was recently commissioned to create a red version of my Henry Dreyfuss inspired streamlined hudson, named ‘The Ruby Runner’. To get my mind off of the death of 9v trains I decided to share the pictures of the finished product.

So here it is:

Whitesell Lines locomotive #1007 “The Ruby Runner” and her sister locomotive, Sava Railways locomotive #7244 “The Tequila Sunrise”

Full Gallery with a few in-progress and rendered pics.

--Tony