 Trains / 29496
  Bullet Train

(URL) I finished reworking my Bullet Train based on the airliner in time for the NMRA Train Show. Among the improvements where articulated cars and lowering the entire train by two bricks. (URL) The articulation is achieved using a pair of (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 13-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Bullet Train

(...) Matthew, This version looks real good. How well does it run? Is extra clearence needed around curves? Thanks for sharing. Bob (17 years ago, 13-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Bullet Train

(...) I haven't had a problem with the curves, but I have an eight wide setup. It ran without any trouble during the train show. I did allow a little extra area around the outside of the curves, but I don't think it needed much more than most (...) (17 years ago, 14-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)