 Trains / 29496
Subject:
Bullet Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 04:24:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I finished reworking my Bullet Train based on the airliner in time for the NMRA Train Show. Among the improvements where articulated cars and lowering the entire train by two bricks.

The articulation is achieved using a pair of 2605c01 to connect the trucks.

Re: Bullet Train
I finished reworking my Bullet Train based on the airliner in time for the NMRA Train Show. Among the improvements where articulated cars and lowering the entire train by two bricks.

Matthew,

This version looks real good. How well does it run? Is extra clearence needed around curves? Thanks for sharing.

Bob

Re: Bullet Train