 Trains / 29473
  Re: Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus

(...) Elroy, Really creative theme and creative use of various pieces. Well thought-out, inspiring, and very nicely done. (...) I do have one very minor comment/suggestion... (...) (URL) In the context of the full train, the caboose goes with color (...) (17 years ago, 29-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus

(...) Thanks for the suggestion. I had actually thought about that as I watched the train circle the track at our last show. I was thinking about making up a couple of decals with just the initials BB in the same font as the tender, and applying (...) (17 years ago, 29-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)