 Trains / 29416
    RC/9v Train Wheel Question —Anthony Sava
   I'm currently designing a set of passenger cars, and it could be very beneficial to me to be able to have my train base one plate lower than one would normally be able to have using the standard LEGO wheels. This would, of course, lead me to using (...) (17 years ago, 17-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: RC/9v Train Wheel Question —Bruce S. Chamberlain
   (...) snip (...) Tony, I used 36 9volt train wheels to make my Schnabel Car. (URL) was left with 36 wheel housings that I could not think of a use for. Then I remembered that pick a brick on Shop at Home had the RC train wheels and axles for sale so (...) (17 years ago, 18-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: RC/9v Train Wheel Question —Anthony Sava
   (...) Thanks for the info, Bruce! That really helps me out a lot. I actually was just looking at your Schnabel Car truck design before you posted, since you used what I think is light grey. Actually it's the only non-all black brick built truck (...) (17 years ago, 19-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: RC/9v Train Wheel Question —Bruce S. Chamberlain
   (...) Tony, I used white to match the trucks on the real Schnabel car. Bruce (17 years ago, 19-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)