 Trains / 29372
  Re: Lego Trains at Malkara (Canberra Australia)

The first movie is on brickshelf (URL) YouTube (URL) a time lapse movie of the setup, more to come. (17 years ago, 6-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego Trains at Malkara (Canberra Australia)

The story behind this video starts with me wining an Ebay auction for a MindStorm set for a sweet price. My Uncle opened the set for the first time the night before Malkara to get him in a Lego mood. A couple of hours later he had the robot made (...) (17 years ago, 8-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)