 Trains / 29284
29283  |  29285
Subject:
Paging Tim Gould, Paging Tim Gould....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 20:53:05 GMT

I’d really appreciate your help, Tim. As you now know, I’m a Mac person and so I never got into MLCAD, and haven’t really explored Bricksmith too much. Ross, however, has puttered in MLCAD, and can create models fine (although he needs to learn LSynth), he hasn’t been able to figure out how to render very well yet. He read Koyan’s tutorial, but the best he could produce from that was this.

You make some of the nicest renderings I’ve seen, and so what I’m wondering is whether you’d be willing to share your secrets? I’m sure that there are a lot of folks who’d be very interested in your expertise....

JOHN