 Trains / 29278
  Re: PRR T1 #6110

(...) The T1 is my favorite PRR passenger engine and is on my long list of equipment to model. I cant believe you beat me to it. Your Engine looks great. Getting such a big loco to work in 6 wide is a real challenge. I think you did well in (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: PRR T1 #6110

(...) Frankly, neither can I. When you posted the pictures from the PennLUG Display at The Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania, I thought for sure I'd see one that you built on the tracks somewhere... Digging deep into the Brickshelf archives, I did (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)