 Trains / 29221
29220  |  29222
Subject:
Post your bogie/truck designs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 15:00:39 GMT

Hi all,

I’ve noticed a few queries lately on various bogie/truck designs and decided to make this thread to keep track of what people have done. Just post pictures of any bogie or truck designs you have that you think other people may be interested in. To get things started here’s one I’ve used (and Matt H has modified):

MPD

These should be suitable for US stock in the rather compressed ‘scale’ favoured by a lot of 6-widers.

Please do post more 1

Tim

1 I’m looking at John Neal and Cale Leiphart in particular since I know you have yours already available ;)