 Trains / 29220
29219  |  29221
Subject:
Ferrari Lancia D50 racecar and a BR Lowfit wagon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:18:08 GMT

BS Wallpaper Flickr

BS Flickr

Hi all,

Just compound posting some MOCs. The Lancia D50 is a beautiful piece of design and engineering from Ferrari in the 50s. The model is pretty much as you see it although the wheels should be chrome but unfortunately I didn’t have enough.

The Lowfit is a very basic wagon from British Rail used from the 40s-70s. The model is built almost entirely studs sideways-out with only the wheels, a couple of tiles and headlight bricks to hold the sides on studs up.

Tim