 Trains / 29188
    Re: Concertina wagon... and a whole lot of SNOT —James Mathis
   (...) Not my invention. Credit to Ross and John or whomever. I just ran with it for a bit. Clever! James Mathis (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

        Re: Concertina wagon... and a whole lot of SNOT —John Neal
   (...) Hmmm, I don't remember exactly, but the idea to use that particular element may have been Chris Tracey's, as I credit in (URL) post> using (URL) pic> (from using the Wayback Machine) All of the pics from my post are bad links (unless you (...) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)