 Trains / 29095
Re: JR C58-363 Paleo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 07:24:04 GMT

On 2007-04-22, Tim Gould tgould.lego wrote:

Please let me know what you think and please feel free to offer any criticisms and suggestions you feel like. I’m still a bit unsteady on my feet with steam greebling so advice in that area would be more than welcome.

A very nice piece of engineering! As usual, I love the details.

As someone already noticed on Flickr, the two “shields” on the front seem to be a bit too thick, although I am aware this might be as best as it can get without ruining other details (and in addition having studs on the sides). I wonder whether the double-plate problem you mentioned might be avoided on the very front studs, still giving it a bit of sharpness...

-- Matija