 Trains / 29029
Re: 6 wide Cab Forward 4-8-8-4 Steam Loco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 21:56:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Bruce S. Chamberlain wrote:
Here is my version of a Cab Forward 4-8-8-4.

(snip)

Brickshelf folder is:

Hi Bruce,

Nice work on the Cab Forward.  My goodness it is long!
The SNOT windows up front look good.  I'm impressed that this baby gets on well
through curves, points, and has all the working running gear.  Great job putting
it all together...and for sticking to it to work through several iterations to
get it right. I love seeing applications of Big Ben Bricks.

later,

James Mathis

James,
Thanks for your comments. I have just rebuilt the cab again. Pics are in my
Brickshelf Folder.

Deep Links.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks,