 Trains / 28973
    LDD Heavyweight passenger train cars —Benn Coifman
   (3 URLs) LDD Heavyweight passenger cars (URL) Full Gallery> I've finished my first take on Heavyweight passenger car designs in LDD and have made gratuitous use of the dark red bricks. I've made a set of five different cars. These cars were common (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: LDD Heavyweight passenger train cars —Chris van Lottum
     (...) Very nice indeed (...) I like this, I have some floated on a tile and plate assembly shown in BrickJournal, but they fall off too regularly, I think I will be retrofitting these to see how they go. Play Well Chris (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: LDD Heavyweight passenger train cars —Benn Coifman
   (...) I've just uploaded LDraw files for the cars to BS too. Benn (17 years ago, 19-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)