 Trains / 28885
  Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC

(...) After much communication, Chris and I have been able to come up with a set of LDraw files showing the construction of the ES44AC. They are now available on Brickshelf. A word of caution...I cannot seem to capture the fine points of creating (...) (17 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC

(...) Darn it, you beat me to it! I've been working on an MPD file of this MOC. I'm up to page 13 of the Excel instructions so far. (17 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC

(...) As I mentioned before I was working on this already - but my MPD uses step-by-step instructions. So I'll continue my project and borrow/steal from yours to save me the effort of placing the parts, and just organize it into steps and put it (...) (17 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC

(...) I finally figured out how to make an .mpd file. The .mpd file is now complete and uploaded to Brickshelf. Its address is (URL) (when moderated). Joseph (17 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC

I was wondering where you got the stickers, I would like to get some with the Canadian Pacific for a gp40.. Thanks (7 years ago, 22-Apr-17, to lugnet.trains, FTX)