 Trains / 28786
28785  |  28787
Subject:
ACME Industries Factory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 03:53:45 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This MOC represents a typical early 20th century factory designed by architect
[Albert Kahn]. Many such structures were built in Detroit and other cities.
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DecoJim/Factory01/factory32.jpg>>

The light gray Lego represents reinforced concrete and the dark red is the brick
infill below the large multi-pane windows.

Brickshelf:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=239022>

MOCpages:
<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/28436>

This building (or an expanded version thereof) will most likely appear at the
NMRA NTS along with my Detroit skyscrapers as part of the MichLTC portion of the
ILTCO train layout.

Any comments or constructive criticism will be appreciated.
-Jim