 Trains / 28779
    Track cleaners —Benn Coifman
   (URL) Track cleaners (URL) Full Gallery> Out of a hatred of cleaning track, I've recently revised my track cleaner (the red one), then built second version (the yellow one). As I'll touch on in a moment, both are good, but neither is perfect. First, (...) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: Track cleaners —Ross Crawford
     (...) Neat cleaners! I've found that a single motor run around the track on full power for 10 mins or so is generally enough to get smooth running. But with worries about greenhouse gas emissions, I've been thinking about doing something that uses (...) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Track cleaners —Jordan Bradford
   Erasers? Now I know what I should use to clean my tracks. Also, thanks for pointing out that the power comes from the sides and not the top; I would have been cleaning the wrong area. (17 years ago, 9-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Track cleaners —Matthew Crandall
   (...) **grins** This is yet another reason why LEGO should have plastic track and motor boxes...easier to maintain that way! Play Well and Prosper! (17 years ago, 9-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)