 Trains / 28730
Re: BR 365 - A German locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 19:44:28 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Barbara Werth wrote:
   Hi!

I have built a locomotive some months ago, but actually it took a longer time to take some pictures and find the time to post.

Here’s the original version

foto=link

Some years ago I had the idea to build a modeltrain layout in N scale. It was nice to see growing hills, a riding stable and a little city. A German BR 365 was riding around. Then I finished it and well... it became boring. Everything was done. That was the point I began building myself with bricks. Last year I decided to get the little locomotive back - in Lego.

It was already shown on a modeltrain show in the Netherlands and the Lego Store in Oberhausen/Germany.

Hope, you enjoy it!

Regards, Barbara

Hey Barbara,

Excellent work on the train. In some ways what I like about this even more than the wonderfully detailed engine is the presentation. The lego gravel and plants next to the track really make you feel like you’re looking at a model of a real thing.

I think I’ve also admired your other locos over at 1000steine.

Tim