 Trains / 28605
Re: Monon FM H10-44
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 16:15:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jeramy Spurgeon wrote:
   I finished this up about a month ago, but have been too busy to post it until now.

Hmmm, now that’s how I like my choo-choos: smooth and 8 wide:-d I have one criticism, and it is the same criticism that I have of my own locos-- not detailing the trucks and relying on the LEGO train sidebar thingy. Motor trucks are a pain to detail, especially when a simple solution is so readily available I know, but I’d encourage you to have at it. I think it will really help add the perception of “heaviness” the FM. I’m going to go back and revisit all of my locos-- eventually:-/

Nice work, Jeram!

JOHN