 Trains / 28483
Re: starting a town/train jambalaya box?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 23:17:03 GMT

Clifton,
i'm not sure if your spam filters are redirecting my emails so i'll try here. i
need your address so i can get this package mailed out. if i don't recive it by
tommarow noon it will leave without your shipping information included.

I sent an e-mail with the info to your e-mail address. Thanks Ondrew.
CDC