 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1856
Re: well it's off .....was Re: starting a town/train jambalaya box?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:11:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
   hey all, well it’s off. i will be mailing the box first thing in the morning. Its first stop is Californa.

IF YOU ARE PARTICAPATING: please email me when you ship the package so i can keep track of where it’s at.

IF YOU’RE NOT PARTICAPATING: thank you for putting up with this thread, and keep an eye out, i’ll be starting a mixed theme box around june.

ondrew

I have the box and will be shipping it out tomorrow (no mail service today).

Thanks for putting this together Ondrew.

-Jeramy