 Trains / 28430
Re: My first train7 project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 13:32:30 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
This is my first rtlToronto/train7 project (about two shows too late), an
underground train station.  Since the new layout has a +20 brick ground level,
we have an underground layer (well, JeffVW and I do) which we can build stuff
underneath.

[...]

Anyways, I hope you like it.

Calum

Very cool. I can't wait to see it as part of a layout.

The ceiling... are those three big pieces the quarter circle bricks used
to make the half pipe in http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3585 ?

The transformer room looks appropriately forbidding.

I'd love to get a better view of your lights. How many LED's are there,
15? What are the LED's in?

Also, I noticed that your minifigs are wearing some classic apparel :)

Thanks,
Chris

--
http://mysite.verizon.net/cjmasi/lego/