 Trains / 28331
  Re: Small town building reference

(...) Cool. Thanks for posting these. It is quite timely that you post pictures of theatre's. I have just finished one and just rec'd the B-Link order today to finish another. PS: snooping around on Brickshelf and I see updated pic's of your layout (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Small town building reference/ theater's

(...) hey jonathan, good to hear from you and i'm glad it was timely! i just started to think about building the theater so i figured i better take some pictures. got any pictures to share of your theatre project?? i might need to "barrow" some more (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Small town building reference/ theater's

(...) Thanks! I should be able to post pic's of my theater's this week. I just rec'd the parts to complete the 2nd one today and might have time to complete it this evening. (...) I think the wheel arch piece would be perfect for those windows. The (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)