 Trains / 28151
Re: Help needed for Train Poster 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:45:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Anton Raves wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Jeroen de Haan wrote:
Hi all,

I am updating the train poster and need some help, or actually some files. Can
someone send me a LDR, MPD or a POV (converted with LGEO bricks) of the:
Burlington Northern Santa Fe Locomotive 10133
TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car 10170
Passenger Train 7897
Cargo Train Deluxe 7898
Christmas Train 10173

i have the cargo train files and the passenger train files here

the train parts needed, if not in the same folder can be found