 Trains / 28090
28089  |  28091
Subject:
New Home for the TCLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 16:09:14 GMT

I should have done this 5 years ago when I announced the formation of the TCLTC, and I probably would have if Todd had already instituted FTX at that time, but better late than never. Actually, I had set up the web site on MOCpages, but was never too happy with all of the ratings stuff. Other than that, it was a great site and caused me to learn a little HTML. But when Sean started using advertisers, I knew it was time to make a move. So I’m going to dump all of our content here and call this NG our web site.

I like the idea of our web site being so integrated into a community site like LUGNET, and so I’m going to call this little section of LUGNET “ours”:-)

JOHN