 Trains / 28060
  Upcoming Factory Train Box (was: Re: Red Train Doors)

(...) Hi, Bryan, Thanks for your post which shows the level of expectation for this upcoming Factory Train product. I think I need to clear up a misunderstanding regarding the building instructions (also known as Building Guides). I am with the (...) (18 years ago, 7-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Upcoming Factory Train Box (was: Re: Red Train Doors)

James, Yes, I'm quite excited about this box. And it fits in quite well with how I build. I'm not a great "from scratch" builder. So I scan the galleries, find something I like, generate part lists, then shakedown BrickLink for parts. So I'm looking (...) (18 years ago, 8-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)