 Trains / 27885
Re: pics from AMRA(NSW) train show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 01:01:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:
The SLTC are currently attending their first train show at the Hurstville
Aquatic Centre (corner Forest Road and King Georges Road) in southern Sydney.
Today (Monday) is the last day, so any Sydneysiders can nip down for a last look
and say hello.

Thanks to Teunis from the M>ltc who has manned the display for Saturday and
Sunday and helped out in a big way.

Thanks to JP, who as well as speed-building our 10th module and manning the
display, has also provided some online images...

-pete.w

I posted more pictures of the SLTC layout on Brickshelf... see:

I still can't believe that I managed to get an entire airfield constructed in
the short period of time that I had to construct my module for the SLTC layout!
There are other photos of my module at:

Cheers,
J.P. Manalo
Sydney LEGO Train Club