 Trains / 27851
    Swedish X2000 high speed train prototype - and it tilts! —Esben Kolind
   Hey, A couple of years ago, I built the (URL) Tilt Train> and James Mathis came up with a (URL) great idea> on how to simplify the tilting mechanism. Ever since I've been wanting to use this tilt design to built the Swedish X2000 high speed tilting (...) (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

        Re: Swedish X2000 high speed train prototype - and it tilts! —Samarth Moray
   In lugnet.trains, Esben Kolind wrote: SNIP Woohoo! It has interiors this time! Great engineering once again. Thanks for sharing. Legoswami (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)