 Trains / 27468
Re: Skyscraper MOC: David Stott Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 23:38:07 GMT

Wow! Beautiful job, Jim.

The photo totally fooled me. “Why did he include such a large image of the actual building?” was my first thought.

(I still highly recommend posting to announce.moc, by the way. It’d be a crime is a MOC this nice went unnoticed.)

Cheers,

-Brendan