 Trains / 27182
Re: Who's the April fool now?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 13:09:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Didier Enjary wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Reinhard “Ben” Beneke wrote:

   SNIP

(Tim Gould’s photos, by the way. But yes, the engine really is just plain old black and red. I was having a bad day ;-)

Tim Gould’s photos ? The owner of the linked BS gallery (talltim) is our dear curator Tim David.

Didier

Good point. I should have realised that Mr Gould wouldn’t get that close to actual bits of plastic. I was obviously confused by his name being all over the front page at the moment.

Jason R