 Trains / 27068
Re: Pics from GMLTC layout in La Crosse, WI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:31:46 GMT

I have to say I really like the mountain/viaduct, when looking on BS before reading this post my immediate before I noticed the image names was that it looked Swiss. I like the FO train too, but I have commented on that in the past.

The Hiawatha LRT looks good too, it looks like a really well resolved design.

Tim