 Trains / 27063

Subject:
Pics from GMLTC layout in La Crosse, WI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 04:13:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The GMLTC once again showed our layout at the annual La Crosse and Three Rivers show in La Crosse, WI last weekend. We won the “People’s Choice” award voted on by show attendees. (As Conan Collopy, who owns the layout, put it, “Yeah, we have three or four of those at home already”. :)

I put up some pictures of some of the newer stuff, mostly focused on the “Switzerland” section, although it still needs some work. I also added a few shots of my Hiawatha light rail model based on the local line here in Minneapolis. BTW, that’s Conan asleep on the chairs in one of the shots after being woken up at 5:30AM by an enthusiastic toddler who was ready to go swimming again.

Steve GMLTC

Re: Pics from GMLTC layout in La Crosse, WI