 Trains / 26907
26906  |  26908
Subject:
Dutch 1851 - by Joep Klazen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:00:12 GMT

Posted on behalf of Joep Klazen (legojoepie). He would like feedback from non-Dutch trainheads on his work but does not have a Lugnet accound.

This is A Dutch locomotive, build by Joep Klazen, who is just started to make all of his Dutch-Trains in 8-wide, this is his 8-wide version of the Dutch 1851, this is his first experience building with 8-wide. He likes it (both the loco as the 8wide) very much.

Here is the link to Brickshelf: