 Trains / 26778
  2 SNOT-heavy MOCs: Open wagon and WAG-7 Class

Well okay they're both CAD but I'm reasonably sure the construction techniques work. First on my list is this wagon inspired by the very talented misterzumbi's (URL) box car>: (2 URLs) Long story short: Tim G. figured the SNOTing used to get the (...) (18 years ago, 11-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX) !

  Re: 2 SNOT-heavy MOCs: Open wagon and WAG-7 Class

Crap... Sorry about replying to my own post, but I forgot the credits: The loco headlamp was basically done by Tim Gould, (thanks!) and the window-as-ladder is taken off of Beat Felber's (URL) work>. Legoswami (18 years ago, 11-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

  Re: WAG-7 Class

(...) I like it! You have captured the locomotive very well, and it has grown on me the more I have looked at it. I would be hard-pressed to call it "beautiful", though: the prototype feels to me as something of a freak-showish monster: An electric (...) (18 years ago, 18-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, FTX)