 Trains / 26682
26681  |  26683
Subject:
Differences in Monorail Motor Couplers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 05:31:04 GMT

Hello everyone!

I hope this is the right place for this... if not, please let me know
where to post this question. I also did a search in the newsgroups,
but did not find anything about this.

While going through some of my monorail parts, I noticed that two of
my monorail motors had "smaller" couplers than the other three. By
smaller I mean that the area where the coupler engages the tongue of
the monorail chassis was not as large as on my other motors. I have
one more motor to check.

All of my couplers have the same number stamped on them, 2685.

Has this been discussed before, and if so, can someone point me to a
link?

Any idea why there is a difference? Was there some problem, perhaps
monorail cars coming uncoupled, that led to the change?

What is the meaning of life? How many roads must a man walk upon?

Thanks!

Conrad Frank