 Trains / 26540

Re: NXT external power?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 00:39:38 GMT

I played with the NXT and spoke with the product manager at CES. There is NO AC plug on the NXT, nor can it be powered via USB.

SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Ted Michon wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Tony Hafner wrote:

   Fortunately, the NXT RCX can run off an AC outlet.

Tony-

Huh? The Wired article specifically mentioned that the user group lobbied hard for an external power port but did not get one.

-Ted

Re: NXT external power?