 Trains / 26535
  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) When I was at Legoworld, I soon learned that if I wanted the kids to crowd around I only had to run my green and red Percy with a small matching orange wagon: (2 URLs) Salt Wagon>> Chasing the Rocket and/or Penydarren around the same track: (2 (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) LOL That's hilarious, but so true! Our Thomas at shows is a veritable kid-magnet and the reason why we devote a special section of our layout to the TtTE characters. BTW, your proto MOCs are definitely awesome! JOHN (18 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)