 Trains / 26454
  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) Thanks for the information Ben. I have a question - did they have working lights? Were the lights on normal 9V cables? If they could not be controlled from the remote, how did they switch on and off? Also, was the motor connected by a standard (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) [snip] Dear Jason, as just written in a reply on Ondrews questions, I cannot tell the answers to your questions. I missed these specific details. And we have seen not more than a train base with a metroliner placed on top of it... Regarding (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)