 Trains / 26448
  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) thank you for the info ben! i have a couple quick questions i hope you don't mind. is there any info on a release date? the wire that goes to the motor, is that the same old 2x2 conecter? i assume the battery box is on the bottom side of the (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) [SNIP] (...) Hi Ondrew, picture taking was not allowed and we have respected this limitation. Release date will be in september (as planned so far) I had less than 3 minutes to have a view on the system. I have not demounted the motor from the (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)