 Trains / 26414
26413  |  26415
Subject:
Michiana-LTC to display at the 14th Annual RMRC Show - Saturday, January 7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 16:29:08 GMT

To all,

The Michiana LEGO Train Club is pleased to display at the upcoming Riverbend
Model Railroad Club Show on Saturday, January 7th.

Event Details:
10:00 AM to 3:30 PM

Address:
5625 Burlingame Ave. Wyoming, Michigan

Admission:
Adults $4
Children 12 and under Free

Additional Information:
http://www.rmrrc.org/
http://www.michiana-lug.org
This will be our first showing at this location, and promises to be a blast. We
look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,
Stefan G.
--