 Trains / 26407
Re: Best way to get into LEGO Trains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 14:16:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:

   All official Lego train designs released have been 6 wide

Ahem

It’s all right; I had to correct Brad Justus as well:

Q19: We all know that Lego Direct has picked up the banner for trains and...

A19: (Mr. Justus interrupts) We are not going to do 8-wide John. (Crowd Laughs)

Q19b: What do you mean you are not going to? What is the tank car then?

I miss Brad.

JOHN