 Trains / 26245

Subject:
Japan Rail EF64
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 22:10:47 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

Just uploaded another train, this time a Japanese EF64. This had been sitting on my computer for ages as I had a couple of problems with it, one of which was the door which I’ve now fixed using the fence offsetting techniques discussed recently (yay for fences, see here!).

The image clicks through to a high quality render.

BS Gallery

The train is BoBoBo and features a very basic BoBoBo frame which you can see in the included MPD. Thanks must go to the person whose panto design I ripped off (sorry, can’t remember the model or the builder :( )

Any comments appreciated!

Tim

Re: Japan Rail EF64
The image clicks through to a high quality render.

BS Gallery

-snip-
   Any comments appreciated!

Tim