 Trains / 26151
  Re: New Loco MOC

(...) Dude, you are a SNOT psycho... and that's saying a lot coming from (URL) me> ;-). I had a look at those BI and I'm still shocked! Good job with those teeeeny offsets! I'm impressed. Legoswami (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New Loco MOC

(...) snip (...) Wow! Awesome work! later, James Mathis (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)