 Trains / 26006
  Re: Indian EMU

(...) Cool! A gauge that can be accurately modeled at minifig scale! Built that sucka 10 wide! JOHN (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Indian EMU

(...) Exactly what do you mean by 'precise'? I'd love to know. I build loads of IR models that are of this gauge, so any scale conversion (from real world to in the brick) you might have handy would be great for me. I suck at math :-P Legoswami (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Indian EMU

(...) Well, maybe precise was too exact a term:-) But I figure it like this: I assume a scale of 1:48 (which is "O" scale). O scale model railroad locos are 8 studs wide, but LEGO track gauge is wider than O scale track gauge. So in essence, LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)