 Trains / 25995
    Mount Washington Cog Railway —Elroy Davis
   Here's a model I've been working on this week of the Mount Washington Cog Railway in New Hampshire. (URL) For anyone unfamiliar with it, it's a small steam-powered railroad that takes passengers from the base of Mount Washington to the top. It was (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

        Re: Mount Washington Cog Railway —Tim David
   (...) Interesting model. Strangely I keep finding that I'm thinking microscale each time I see the pic! I was wondering why you alternated the rack from side to side of the track? Did you find that this gave a more reliable grip? Also, have you (...) (19 years ago, 9-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Mount Washington Cog Railway —Elroy Davis
   (...) My original actually had two gear racks running up the center of the track. I didn't have very many though, so I ended up taking out every other one so that I could make a longer run. I actually did test it with curves. Alternating the pieces (...) (19 years ago, 9-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)