 Trains / 25757
Re: A Rootin' Tootin' High-falootin' MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 07:43:14 GMT

In lugnet.western, Stephen Bishop wrote:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/WildWest/blue2.jpg

The first in a new project, I'm starting. There are so many people making
Medieval villages, and modern cities. And since I'm living in a wild west town
now, I thought I'd try my hand with a western town. I hope to have a whole
little town set up eventually...

The gallery:

Hope you like it,

Steve, who cross posted this to space just to bother Lenny :D

I always thought Western town was a theme sorely neglected by AFOLs
Look forward to the station! (thats what you get for posting to trains1)

Tim