 Trains / 25727
    Re: All plastic track —Bryan Wong
   (...) Ahhh ok I get what you're saying. Strange thing is, I did think to myself - what if Ted is actually referring to the individual 9V components themselves? -Bryan (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: All plastic track —Ted Michon
   (...) Bryan- Right. I hope (and expect) LEGO Factory to be extremely successful. It's looks like a win-win for TLC and many LEGO builders (not so good for retailers and resellers). Clearly LEGO Factory will be as useful to train builders as to any (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: All plastic track Jake McKee
   (...) Actually, this may be the best thing in years for retailers. We're looking at ways that they'd be able to easily get sets from consumer creators like you, if they like your design. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Team (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Retailers stock fan-created designs? (was: Re: All plastic track) —Thomas Main
   (...) <snip> (...) Really? Lots of questions for you about this: Are you saying that big buyers like Target and Wal*mart might be able to stock fan-created designs? Would TLG present them with a selection of fan-created sets from which to choose, or (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)