 Trains / 25707
    What age gap? —Joe Strout
   I've heard much talk lately about trying to bridge the gap between preschoolers (Duplo) and older kids (9V trains) -- for example, the new "play train" line announced this weekend. I don't see this gap, though. My son is turning 5 soon, and he loves (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: What age gap? —Christopher Masi
   (...) Joe, My son just turned five, and like your son, he started playing with my 9v trains when he was four. Nonetheless, I do not think our sons are typical; they both grew up in houses packed with LEGO trains. There are two ways one can interpret (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: What age gap? —Joe Strout
   (...) That's a good point. (And, if you're ever in the Fort Collins area, we should get our sons together; they'd probably have a great time.) (...) That's another good point! Thanks, - Joe (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)