 Trains / 25625
    Re: kadee coupler questioner —Christopher Masi
   (...) On the buffers or using a 2x3 with hole plate. Which ever fits the situation at hand. (...) Yes and no. In the short term I have no desire to replace all the coupling on all my cars because that would be a sizable expense. In the long term, (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: kadee coupler questioner —Frank Filz
   (...) Kadee means automatic decoupling with either static magnets or electromagnets (static magnets work because you have to stop the train with the coupler over the magnet for it to function). Presumably these would include delayed uncoupling which (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)