 Trains / 25373
Re: TCLTC's version of Mathis Club Trolley
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 19:46:25 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:

   And, now, I have tried a modified version of the Ross and John trolley.

The roof is lengthened only; no change to make the roof one-piece. The front windows are curved, but the hinges are outboard-- no increase in height. I think this construction should work, but I haven’t tried it.

Cool, James. Thanks for taking the time. That curved front reminds me that I forgot to take a pic of the controls-- it is possible to stand a fig (without a hat) at the controls:

   Added a little bit of detail in the center under frame.

Yes, I like that!

   Has 9v lamp.

Here are coarse MLCad output jpeg instruction steps for trolley version 8.

Neato. I think that we are going to have to have 2 versions around the TCLTC! :-)

JOHN